- Commitment: Industrial Air Power is committed to respecting your privacy whilst providing the highest possible quality service and we recognise your need to know that your personal data is being lawfully processed and held in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal data is any information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data and so covers the information you may provide to us.
- Data Controller: Industrial Air Power is the data controller of your personal data and we will only collect information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our contact details are listed below.
- Data Collection: We collect information from you when you register or when you email us to receive updates to our Site, which includes:- Your name Your email address Your company name, address, telephone and fax number This information is collected from the online forms that you complete and submit to Industrial Air Power.
- Use of Personal Data: We use the information that you personally provide to: Improve the information and support we provide Process any requests you make Provide you with information about products and services we offer Conduct marketing research In the interests of continually improving our services to you we may contact you from time to time to information you of new products and services that are relevant to you. We are committed to giving you the choice of whether or not to receive such information. If you do not wish to be contacted by us, please tick the opt-out box on the online form. If you wish to opt back in at any time you can do this by sending us an email.
- Sensitive Information We will never collect sensitive information about you without your express consent.
- Transfer of Personal Data: If we intend to transfer your personal data outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- Third Parties use of your Personal Data Industrial Air Power will not sell or share your personal data with others.
- Accuracy: Industrial Air Power strives to keep your personal data up to date and accurate. We will amend or delete inaccurate data as soon as reasonably practical after a request from you to do so.
- Tracking: We also collect information automatically about your visit to our Site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such cannot be used to identify you personally. Such aggregate information helps us to audit usage of our web site and improve the service provided.
- Security Industrial Air Power is committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use encryption when collecting or transferring credit card information. Any laptops that carry personal information have their hard drive password protected.
Cookies are small text files that websites save locally to your computer, which allow sites to store and use information during your visit.
They can be used to improve your experience when using our website by remembering preferences, so you don’t have to keep re-entering your choices when you visit again, and for us to gain an insight in to how our visitors are using our website.
None of the cookies used on our website can be used to identify you personally. They are just used to help make the site better for you the visitor.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, you can visit http://aboutcookies.org/.
Our website sets a session cookie to allow customers to login and temporarily store user settings. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
|ASPSESSIONID_||Session cookie deleted when you close your browser.|
Measuring our website usage with Google Analytics
We only use first-party Google Analytics cookies to track anonymous usage statistics and do not collect any personal information that can be used to identify you. This helps us analyse data about webpage usage and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Google Analytics sets the following first-party cookies:
|_utma_||Random Number||2 years from now|
|_utmb_||Random Number||1 day from now|
|_utmc_||Random Number||When you quit your browser|
|_utmz_||Random Number||6 months from now|
Opting-Out of Third Party Cookies
Some cookies are used/provided by 3rd party sources, whilst i may not be using all of them, here are the links to those sites so that you can choose to opt-out should you wish to:
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1752 666400